Who is the Owner of Virgin Airlines?

Virgin Airlines also known as Virgin Atlantic, it is a British airline company.

Virgin Airlines was founded in 1984 as British Atlantic Airways by founders Randolph Fields and Alan Hellary.

It is owned by the Virgin Atlantic Limited Group by  51% stakes and the rest 49% by Delta Air Lines..

As per 2018s data the company holds a revenue of  £2.781 billion and a minimum net income of £38.4 million

It is currently headquartered in in Crawley, England and fly in 32 destinations.

Peter Norris is the chairman of the Virgin Group Holdings Limited with holdings in a wide range of industries.

Influencer Shai Weiss is the Cheif Executive Officer of the company since January 2019.

International offices of Virgin are located in Atlanta, Barbados, Greater Delhi, Hong Kong, Johannesburg, Lagos, and Shanghai.

It has 5000-10,000 employees in current date with 1.886 billion of total assets.