Owner of Kolkata Knight Riders Team India- KKR -Wiki - Logo
Owner of Kolkata Knight Riders Team India- KKR -Wiki - Logo

Kolkata Knight Riders or KKR is an Indian Franchise Cricket Team. Know More about the owner of Kolkata Knight Riders and other information about the Team. Get the information about the owner of KKR. Kolkata Knight Riders, the team based in the city of Kolkata, India plays for the Indian Premier League. The team KKR owner is widely known around the globe. Fan arousing team Kolkata Knight Riders’ sponsor details are also mentioned here.

  • About the owner of Kolkata Knight Riders – KKR

Kolkata Knight Riders were incorporated in the year 2007 by the Board of Control for Cricket in India (BCCI). The team, sold to Red Chillies’ with Juhi Chawla for a capital of $75.09 million. KKR holds the cash-rich league fame this year.

Cricket Fans Poll is Going on Click and vote for Your Team

The team is owned as a partnership between Indian actor Shahrukh Khan (Red Chillies Entertainment), Indian actress Juhi Chawla and her husband Jay Mehta (Mehta Group).

  • About The Kolkata Knight Riders Team Wiki

Company Name Kolkata Knight Riders – KKR
Official Website  www.kkr.in
Founder / Owner
Founded  2007
Coach  Brendon McCullum
Head Office Kolkata, India
 Kolkata, West Bengal, India
 Customer Care
  • Send a Message From FB
  • Company Logo

Owner of Kolkata Knight Riders Team India- KKR -Wiki - Logo
Owner of Kolkata Knight Riders Team India- KKR -Wiki – Logo
  • Details of the owner of  Kolkata Knight Riders (Wiki)

Kolkata Knight Riders, currently owned by Shahrukhan through his Red Chillies Entertainment holds a 55% share. Also, the Bollywood actress Juhi Chawla holds the remaining 45 % with her spouse. Juhi Chawla,  former Miss India, and two times Filmfare award winner. She is famous for her act in a romantic movie, namely  Qayamat Se Qayamat Tak (1988).

Jay Mehta, an enthusiastic sports fan. Also, an extraordinary rally driver plus a motorsport enthusiast. He owns multipe compnaies including Sauarashtra Cement Ltd , Gujarat Sidhee Cement Ltd. Moreover , the Mehta Group- a multinational company.

Venky Mysore, current CEO of the Kolkata Night Riders 2018 team.  Also the  CEO of Red Chillies Entertainment. An Insurance conglomerate, who has a working experience of more than 25 years in Insurance Companies.

For the 2018 franchise, Nokia sponsored the Kolkata Knight Riders for the IPL. Supporting the team owner Shahrukh Khan with Red Chillies Entertainment. The Legal agreement last for another two years from this year.  They were the primary sponsors for the team from the year 2008 till 2014.

  • Details of the Kolkata Knight Riders Team

Owner of Kolkata Knight Riders Team India- KKR -Wiki - Profile
Owner of Kolkata Knight Riders Team India- KKR -Wiki – Profile

Kolkata Knight Riders, Brendon McCullum is the Head Coach at the present time. In fact, Dinesh Karthik, Robin Uthappa, Chris Lynn, Andre Russell and Mitchell Starc give the oomph to the team.

KKR shares a 10-year successful IPL log.  They are the two times winner of the Indian Premier League Championship Trophy.  In the year 2012, KKR became the Champions after defeating Chennai Super Kings and again in 2014, after defeating Kings XI Punjab for the finals.

Lose of Gautam Gambir is a big loss for the team in 2018. In fact, the team is always criticized for team management and strategic planning.

Finally, the prime home ground of the team, Eden Gardens located in Kolkata. The largest Cricket stadium in India and the second largest worldwide.


  • Mobile Premier League
  • LUX Cozi
  • RR Kabel
  • TV9 Bharatvarsh
  • Jio Digital life
  • Astral pipes
  • Wrong
  • Colgate
  • Kolkata Knight Riders Team India customer care

You can contact the KKR team only from social networking sites. There are many accounts on different websites, you can use the Facebook account for text or any type of help or suggestions.

Leave a comment

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.